fadeout

And do you happen to know what setting this is? Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This is nothing to do with Word. This is a setting you have to set in
Acrobat.

"fadeout" wrote in message
I have a Word document that I have a table of contents in. I have the

table
of contents headings and sub-headings linked to the appropriate locations

in
the document, and when my cursor is over the table of contents headings,

it
says "Ctrl + click to follow link." And when I press Ctrl and click, it

jumps
down to the heading I want it to. This is what I want to happen, but when

convert the Word doc. to a .PDF, I want the links to remain active and

they
do not. Does anyone know a solution? Also, in my .PDF, I want the headings

in
the TOC to be blue and underlined, like a standard link. Any suggestions?
Thanks.