Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default HELLLLLLLLLLLLL P how to center a table in each columns

You should be able to center the table in its column by either selecting the
entire table (with the table handle) and pressing Ctrl+E or using the Center
button on the Formatting toolbar or by going to the Table tab of Table
Properties and choosing Center.

http://word.mvps.org

"MIA" wrote in message
I have 2 colums on a page, on each column I have a table (sort of like a
buss. car repair form).PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW
CAN I
CENTER EACH TABLE ON EACH SIDE OF COLUMNS. I AM HAVING A HELL OF A TIME.
THANK U AND GOB BLESS U! I HAVE MICROSOFT WORD 2003