Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Where is this setting in the Registry?

Most of the serttings in tools options are stored in the settings sub key
of the Word data key in the registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\W ord\Data
This is a binary key and not user editable.

MKG wrote:
The Security\Privacy Options\Warn before printing......tracked
changes.... setting is apparently stored in the registry.

Can anyone tell me exactly where it is located? I have been unable
to find it in my own registry using a variety of browsing and search
phrases.

I'm using Word 2003.