Ed

Tony:

Use the Macro Recorder to record your steps in opening this document. Give
it a name your will readily recognize. Then you can use ToolsCustomize,
Commands tab; choose Macros on left list and your letterhead macro on the
right list, then drag this icon up to one of your toolbars. Or you can
click the Keyboard button, choose Macros on left list and your letterhead
macro on the right list, and Assign a keystroke combination.

HTH
Ed

"tony cox" wrote in message
I have my letterhead saved as a document file. So when I want to write a
letter I open the letterhead.doc file and the letterhead appears and write
INstead of having to click open find the file and open it I was wondering

if
there is a macro or shortcut key I could make to do this