Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How can I change the default line spacing to double in MS Word?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm. But
I would strongly advise against changing the line spacing of Normal style to
Double because it will affect virtually every other style in Word, most of
which should *not* be double-spaced. A suggested workaround is to make Body
Text double-spaced and format the default empty paragraph in Normal.dot as
Body Text.

"Ann M." Ann M. @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I know how to change the spacing in an MS Word document. I need to change
the spacing to double for all users at all times; therefore, I have a need

change the default single spacing to double and I cannot seem to perform

this
task.

Help..