Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I add text to a pre-printed greeting card?

On Oct 21, 12:43*pm, TopperTV
wrote:
I have more than 100 thank you notes to write, and in the interest of time
and legible communications, I'd like to type the messages and apply to
pre-printed 4" x 5" cards. How do I set this up in Word, since I'm using
actual cards vs. 8.5" x 11" paper? The messages will be on the inside only.
Should I use Word or Publisher? Any ideas? All advice appreciated...

Thank-you notes should be handwritten.