Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stormy

Default page numbers on pages with a hard return

I'm writing a long document with 3 sections. The pagination is fine
except for pages where I've used a hard return. Page numbers on the
page with the hard return do not print. The page numbers show in print
preview but not on the actual printed page. I've looked at the page
set-up & header/footer set up for each page & all are appropriate. Why
would a page number show in print preview but not actualy print? Of
course the "HELP" function is no help. This is making me crazy & I
have to submit this document first thing Monday morning!