Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

Default How do I input italized lowercase prefatory numbers in a TOC.

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:34:11 GMT, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

You have posted three "helpful" messages, all of them dead wrong. It is
evident that the TOC style has already been changed to All Caps and that
that is what is causing the numbering to be capitalized. There is no way to
format the *page* numbers in a TOC through Format | Numbering.

Well, I think you have misread. His response may have been wrong but
he has not stated that you can format the *page* numbers in a TOC
throug Format | Numbering.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen