Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Persian Persian is offline

Default Half Spacing Between Characters

Hi,

In Persian (Farsi), in addition to spacing between characters, there is also
"Half Spacing" between characters by pressing "Ctrl+Shift+2" keys when
required.

For example:

http://suprfile.com/src/1/382yeve/Space.JPG

In "Microsoft Word 2003 Professional Edition" however, half spaces change to
vertical lines except in "Reading View". Here is an example:

http://suprfile.com/src/1/3830dsd/HalfSpaceWord.JPG

This problem occurs only for me. In other computers with Word 2003 installed
that I tested, there aren't vertical lines, and half spacing works correctly.
When files typeset correctly are sent to me the same problem occurs on my
computer.

How can I get rid of these vertical lines ?

Thank you,

Persian.

--
When You Remember Your Past,