Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BTLagent BTLagent is offline

Default I'm trying to save addresses in Microsoft Word

I am in Microsfot Word and when I click on "Tools" and then "Letters and
Mailings" and then "Envelopes and Labels" I try to enter a client's name and
address and save it for future retrieval. It won't let me save it. Where
and how do I save addresses for envelopes? I don't use Microsfot Outlook so
can I do it without using it? I'm pretty sure I saved an address in this
area before but can't seem to do it anymore. Thank you!