Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Display Track Changes Date/Time stamp in Reviewing Pane

Hi Dave,

I'm using Word 2007, and in my reviewing pane the "title bar" for each entry
simply has, on the left, Inserted, or Deleted, or Comment (plus Comment
Number), etc., and on the right the author/reviewer name. Nothing else.

What you describe is exactly what I want. But I've looked everywhere I can
think of - on the Ribbon and in Word Options - and I can't find any way to
change settings to get what you describe.

I've looked for almost an hour and I can't find it, either. OTOH I did find a
way to change something that simply started on its own and has been bothering
me for some time...

You might try running the Office diagnostics and see if that finds a problem in
the Word installation and repairs it.

Ah, one other thought: were these documents created in Word 2007, or are you
opening documents created and edited in an earlier version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)