Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Template with 3 sections

Sounds like you need a table with Exact row heights.

http://word.mvps.org

"wilchong via OfficeKB.com" u43231@uwe wrote in message
Dear sir,

I want to make a template for my regular report writing. I wish I can
divided
a A4 page into three sections.

The first two sections are two one-forth pages which located on upper part
of
the page. The third section will occupy the rest of the bottom part of
the
page.

My question is that how to make the two one-forth pages independently,
meaning the text in the first section won't flow to second section when
the
first section is full. My second question is that how to fix size of each
section in the A4 size page.

Many thanks,
Wilchong.