Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wilchong via OfficeKB.com wilchong via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Template with 3 sections

I see. Just forget my old question. May be let me start my question from a
simple one.

Right now, I want to divide a A4 page into two columns. So, I just click
€śformat€ť from tool bar and choose two columns. In this two columns page,
there are NOT independent. What I mean is that the text will continue to
second column of the same page. OK, right now, I want these two columns are
independent, text cannot continue to second column. Another word, I want to
fix the size of these two columns.

I wish my explanation now is more unambiguous.

Many thanks,
Wilchong

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Maybe. Perhaps I read it wrong, but I got the impression there would be
three rows, two in the top half and one in the bottom.

In the Table Properties dialog, you can fix the row heights and the column
widths.

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
Many thanks,
Wilchong.