Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I make the Spanish upside down punctuation?

If you have a US keyboard, you don't need to remember all those codes.
The accents for all the Western European languages have keyboard
shortcuts built into Word. For an acute accent, type
Ctrl-' (apostrophe) followed by the letter (l.c. or capital); for a
grave, Ctrl-` (next to the 1 key); for a tilde, Ctrl-~ (shift-`); for
the circumflex, Ctrl-^ (shift-6); for the dieresis/umlaut, Ctrl-:
(colon); for the cedilla, Ctrl-, (comma). (And there are specific ones
for the other letters in French, German, and Scandinavian -- double-s,
ae, oe, slashed-o, crossed-d.)

On Nov 8, 11:34*am, Guns wrote:
Alt then 168 ¿ When you let go of the alt you get the symbol
160 á
130 é
161 í
164 ñ
165 Ñ
162 ó
163 ú
129 ü
173 ¡
I know this post is old but usefull information from my spanish class
homework...