Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't delete white space

One possibility for both of you might be to select a passage from a few letters before the problem area to a few letters after the problem area,
delete, and then retype the few letters and space that you need.

On Monday, December 7, 2015 at 9:31:03 AM UTC-5, AnnaLiina wrote:
I have a similar issue, except that I cannot find any ways to delete the
white space, and I only have multiple spacing in one place, right in the
middle of a paragraph. When I show formatting marks it appears to have
multiple spaces that overflow the document - I really don't know what's
wrong! I've checked spacings before and after, they're both 0.

I'm new to the forum and I wasn't sure whether to start my own thread or
reply to an existing one -- sorry for barging in on your thread JPh12.

Can anyone help?

|Filename: word.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=200|

AnnaLiina