Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Word 2007-Pinning documents to most recent list

As far as I know, there is no setting that controls this, nor is it a known
issue, although I have seen occasional reports of it.

A couple of (unlikely) possibilities spring to mind:

Do pinned documents drop off the list while you are working in Word, or do
they just not appear next time? If the latter case, you may have some
corporate setting overriding your wishes.

Are you running any AddIns that might interfere with the environment?

Lastly, you might have some corruption somewhere - possibly in the Word
Data key (although MRU documents are not stored there in Word 2007).

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"RainCityChick" wrote in message
news
I've pinned several documents to my most recent documents list but they
don't
always show. For example, I have about 5 documents that I have pinned and
I'm showing 20 new documents when I click the Office button in Word.

If I have worked recently with 25 or 30 documents, but not one of the 5
that
are pinned, then the most recent 20 show, and that list doesn't always
include the 5 that are pinned.

Do I have a setting wrong somewhere? Or is this a known issue?

Thanks!