Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Default Word is not displaying my pictures

Try reducing the hardware acceleration setting in Start | Control
Panel | Display | Advanced | Troubleshooting. If this fixes the
problem, then you might check the website of the manufacturer of
your graphics adapter to see if an updated graphics driver available.

-Melissa wrote:

Every time I insert a picture into Word, it doesn't show up right away until
I press Enter. Then if I scroll down, my picture goes away again until I hit
Enter again. I checked all of my settings and they seem fine to me. Can
someone PUH-LEEEEZ help me! It's driving me nuts!