Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How can I remove div from 1 of my merge fields?

When you used Alt+F9, what did you see where the Note field is located?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"joan" wrote in message
Hi Doug, thanks for your response. My data source is an Access file with
name, address, fields. There is a 'note' referred to at the bottom of my
mail merge main document - this is the one with the problem. When merged
all
other info is correct but the Note field inserts the correct information
but
has div either side of it. I used the alt+F9 which shows all commands,
then used alt+F9 again and the other commands are hidden - except the Note
field. The 'Note' field was inserted in the data source file, as was the
other fields.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What do you mean by a 'note' field? Word does not have such a Field.

Is it a field in your data source? If so, what type of data source is
it?

In the mail merge main document, if you use Alt+F9 to toggle on the
display
of the Field Codes, what do you see where the 'note' field is located?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"joan" wrote in message
I have included a 'note' field in my mail merge and it appears to have
div
either side of it - the other fields do not have this. How can I
remove
this
from my 'note' field?