Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ejdc ejdc is offline

Default email merge does not send

I recently had problems with McAfee which have finally been solved. However,
now when I use mail merge wizard to send an email everything works until I
hit send, then nothing happens. Also I can not access Word when trying to
mail merge from another software program.
This is really holding me up at work. Everything worked fine until the
McAfee guys had me install Security Suite 8 and ran some program to clear up
whatever was the problem with that.
Any idea what's going on and how I can get back to mail merging again? The
McAfee guys aren't answering me!
Using Word 2002 as part of Office.