Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Default How do I recover an unsaved Word document?

How exactly did you delete it before saving the changes? Can you tell us
what steps you took?

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"Dick K." Dick wrote in message
:

I am working in the new Beta version of Office. I revised a document and
inadvertently deleted it before saving the changes. I tried recovering it
from the Recycle Bin but found only the earlier version before I made my
revisions. I checked some of the earlier answers to similar problems and it
looks pretty bleak unless there is a miracle worker out there.