If this is Word 2002 or 2003, unless you have changed the setting on the
Edit tab of Tools | Options, you must Ctrl+click to follow links. If you
have ScreenTips enabled, you should be getting a popup telling you this.

"TheDudeAbides" wrote in message
Hyperlinks don't work on my computer but do work on other computers.

I can create hyperlinks using headings and bookmarks on my computer, but
they are not active in my computer. When I open the doc in another

computer
they are active.

Does anyone know what setting is causing this behaivor?