Lily

Default Transfering Normal.dot from one machine to another

Hi - I am at my wits end with WORD and normal templates. It may have
something to do with the fact that I'm running Adobe Professional v7.0 -
however here goes.
Word 2003 on one machine and Word 2000 on another.
On the W2003 machine I create a normal template with toolbars, macros, auto
texts etc. I email it to the W2000 machine and I save it to the folder where
word looks for templates. NONE of the changes are visible in the W2000
machine. On the W2003 machine the template is still working fine.
So - I tried on the W2003 machine saving the template with a totally
different file name, and again transferring it over with the same filename
onto the W2000 machine - and again - NOTHING! Can you please help me?

--
Lily@Integrity