Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tytoque Tytoque is offline

Default How do I remove a line is embedded in Word Doc. Not a picture.

"Sally" wrote in message
I am creating a user training document. Somehow a line has become

embedded
in the document and appears on each page at the same place. I try

clicking
on it, thinking it is an object that I can remove, but cannot access it.

have tried formatting the document, but still cannot remove the line.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Sally

FilePage SetupLayout tabBorders...Page BordernoneOK

It has removed 10 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter he http://www.spamfighter.com/len