Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
GH

Default Style and formatting behaviour changed for a large document

Hi,

in a large document all the fonts changed! Heading 1 from fontsize 20
to fontsize 12, Heading 2 from 16 fontsize to 12 fontsize etc.
If I start a new document everything works perfect.

Automatically update document style is unchecked and was unchecked also
before this unwished change. I have restarted the computer, used word
repair, changed the view normal, printlayout to but nothing helped:
in the style I have e.g. fontsize 20 but in the document is fontsize
12.

Thanks for all help with how to repair the document and how to avoid
this happaning again.

Best regards
Georg