Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NEW TO MAC - SCOTT[_2_] NEW TO MAC - SCOTT[_2_] is offline

Default what version of wordmac will allow me to print in book fold

Thanks for the reply and I'll use the test version you mention. Thanks again
for the help.
jim scott

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Office/Word 2004 is the most current version (11.3.4) on the Mac & will
allow that type of work. It does set up a bit differently, but if you're
comfortable with it in PC Word you should be able to adjust. You can still
download the Test Drive (trial version, 11.2.1) from:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/

Just make sure that you do a proper removal of the Test Drive using the
Remove Office utility if you decide to purchase the retail package.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/21/07 4:06 PM, in article
, "NEW TO MAC - SCOTT"
NEW TO MAC -
wrote:

I switch from pc to mac and I used pc version of word and print booklets
useing bookfold. I used a friends old version of word for mac and i can find
no such options. I would like to buy office or word for mac, but only if it
able to do bookfold and print on both sides.