Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Legal Users Guide

That was meant as humor, not sarcasm.

Have you tried downloading that file to see if the content still applies?
Sure, you'll need a different way to access the various commands, but a .5
indent is still a .5 indent regardless of how you create it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kevin" wrote in message
I will not be as sarcastic as you,

See
http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/d...displaylang=en

Unless I copied the link incorrectly (I may have, since I am not an expert
computer user) you will find the Legal Users Guide for Word 2002. It is a
number of "Chapters" on using Word in a law office setting.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

As opposed to an illegal users guide?

Specifically what are you looking for?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kevin" wrote in message
Is there a Legal Users Guide for Word 2007?

If not, does anyone know if one is planned?