TF

:
: Ummm... before I say "goodbye" - would you please share your knowledge
: of processors? My only option is P4 - but I have to figure out if I
: want anything from 2.80 GHz, 800FSB (whatever fsb means) to 340GHz with
: 800FSB. The difference seems so minor (to me) that unless I was a
: gaming fanatic or power user such as an architect or engineer - it
: wouldn't make a difference I'd notice as a home/office user. Am I
: correct?
:
: TIA
:
The 3.4GHz has a few other improvements such as a larger L2 cache and some
new processes, but for Office work, the 2.8GHz should be fine.

Terry