Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roy Roy is offline

Default Setting language

Thank you both for your input, Ctrl Spacebar & A worked great & I will check
all the other settings later.

Thanks again,

Roy.
"Roy" wrote in message
news Hi,
I am using Word 2003. I change the default language to English (UK) but
it is constantly changing itself back to English (US) & I find that I'm
checking my spelling in American. Crumbs I love America & even Americans
but I'm getting really fed up with constantly changing the default.

Is there a way of removing the other languages thus forcing it to use
English (UK)?

God bless America ;-)

Roy

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Please do not add my address to any on-line
address book, send me, e - greetings cards or
web page links via their site to my address.

I'm trying to cut down on junk mail.

Thank you.

www.btinternet.com/~godalming