Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spell Check

It is probably formatted as "Do not check spelling or grammar." The article
at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm, though not
written for Word 2007, is generally applicable.

"Ryan" wrote in message
When I type, a word is not recognized as being misspelled. No red
underline
and no recognition when i try and spell check with f7 or the regular spell
check button in word. My spell check works fine in other programs like
onenote. Any ideas?

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Not much information to go on. Can you be more specific on the issues
you're having?

"Ryan" wrote in message
Is there going to be an Office update that fixes the problems with the
spell
check in Word 2007?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)