Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spell Check

"I'm having some problem with fixing the word 2007 spell check" does not
tell us anything about what your problem is. It's like going to the doctor
and saying "I have a problem" and then expecting a diagnosis without your
telling the MD anything further.

WHAT problem are you having?

Reinstalling Office/Word almost *never* fixes any problems... unless you've
reformatted your HD and reinstalled Windows, as well... and that's usually a
bit drastic.

I would try the steps shown here (updating for Word 2007, of course) to see
if any of them helps:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
wrote in message
I'm having some problem with fixing the word 2007 spell check. I have not
found a fix yet. I've tried to reinstalling office or just word, notting.
I've tried to delete the registry key, nothing works. I need your help....

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

What problems are you having? We're using Word 2007 on 5 different
computers, and spelling is working fine on all of them. Is there
something I
should be having problems with that I'm not noticing?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog:
http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com
"Ryan" wrote in message
Is there going to be an Office update that fixes the problems with the
spell
check in Word 2007?