Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spell Check

See the part of
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/M...hingMisspelled
that applies to Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

"Glen" Glen @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message

I have followed all the post and other strings as well to solve my problem
with spell checker. I have a Student Edition of Office Enterprise '07 and
getting pretty frustrateded with this whole thing. Spell check does not
work
in Outlook or Word, but the Grammer check does. I am looking for more
options
or ideas, or a patch that would fix this problem. Is there another
dictionary that I can download and use insted (instead)?