Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Deanna Deanna is offline

Default Adding picture to mail merged labels

The only way I could figure out how to add a picture to the label is to
complete my mail merge, add the picture and move the text in front of the
picture. I had to do this to each and every label individually instead of
being able to add the picture to all at one time. Help! We are in the
middle of a big marketing project and this mail merge label project was the
smallest (248 labels). Adding the picture to each one is so time consuming!
Help!
--
Thanks! DeAnna