Shauna Kelly

Hi Mike

On the Drawing toolbar, click the solid white arrow next to the Draw
command. You should now be able to select the graphic. You can press Esc to
get out of that mode if you need to.

And if you can't see the Drawing toolbar, do View Toolbars and click
Drawing.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Mike Morrow" Mike wrote in message
I have added a graphic in a cell, positioned it then sent it behind text.
After doing this I can never select the object (several verions of word).
need to select the object to size/move it now. Have removed all text from
cell still cannot select the object. I can delete it and when I copy the
cell, it comes along so I cannot create a new cell with a new copy of the
graphic because I would then have 2, one right, one wrong.

How do I get the graphic live again so I can manipulate it? Not a newby
word! This has been a problem for a long time.

MIke Morrow