Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mailmerge and Stapling

This topic has been addressed many times I'm sure, but I'm wondering if
there is a better solution. Right now, I have a mailmerge document
that pulls data from a spreadsheet. I want these pages to be stapled
together so I don't have to do the stapling. I found a macro that
sends each section to the printer as it's own print job, but this is
not working like I would like. It's making my computer useless during
the print and takes a very long to print.

Anyone have any way to staple sections together in a mailmerge
document? I'm guess there's problem no other way to do this without
sending as seperate jobs, but I would LOVE for there to be some way of
doing this.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Stephen Mizell