Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default formating headings in Word 2007

Yes, you can. You need to modify the Document Defaults. Read
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_offi...perations.aspx,
especially the section about halfway down with the title "Document
Defaults".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Col Gregg wrote:
Is there a way to make "set to 0" the default for all
documents/entries?

Many Thanks,
Gregg

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Check the space after/before paragraph formatting parameters for the
style used for the address. Set to 0
Single or double spacing are parameters associated with lines
*within* a paragraph.

kwdight wrote:
When trying to write a reurn address in my letter, I have found that
regardless of how I have the spacing set (mine is set to single
space) the lines between the name, street address, city/state, etc
seemed to be double spaced. If I type full sentences and the line
wraps it is then single spaced. Any suggestions of how to recitify
this problem will be greatly appreciated. I did notice that when I
brought in a "Template" the formatting seemed fine.