James Inman

Default Add page numbers in Word and skip first three

Ok this is really annoying... Microsoft should fix this... I want my pages
numbered but I DON"T WANT THEM ON THE FIRST THREE PAGES... I'm creating a
Word doc for a book and NO ONE puts page numbers on the copyright page or
forward or introduction... I want it to start on the first page when the book
starts on CHAPTER ONE... Why is there not an option to do this? Isn't Word a
program to write a BOOK? Why does everything have to be set up for buisness?