Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Washing my hands of W07 Washing my hands of W07 is offline

Default Word 2007 New Look

So there's no possible way to restore Word to its normal, user-friendly
appearance?! You've got to be kidding me?

MS created a "new and better" Word that seems, according to every person
I've come in contact with, to be nothing more than a huge, confusing
frustration. The only option presented is to buy an additional add-on to
somewhat restore the 2003 look? After all I spent already?!

What a huge, huge disappointment this is. I will certainly not allow this to
be purchased for my work. It's simply a waste of money. It's a shame to see
such a fine organization as MS ignore its loyal customer base simply to wow
and dazzle a few people needlessly.

I am done with Microsoft.