Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "This feature requires MSXML"

In Word2003, every time I go to Tools Templates and Add-Ins
Organizer, in order to copy styles from one file to another (when
editing chapters of the same book), a window opens up that reads "This
feature requires MSXML 5.0 to be properly installed. Run Setup and
click Repair to restore this component."

Now, I'm not doing anything involving XML (whatever that may be), and
my styles get imported without difficulty, but it would be nice not to
see this message any more -- but I have no idea what "Run Setup"
means. Is that a Windows thing? an Office thing? a Word thing?