Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Setup the format of bullet lists for all new documents

Save the settings to a *paragraph style* in the Normal template. For
example, you can modify the built-in List Bullet style to suit your needs.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ScubaDan" wrote in message
One of the secretaries in my office likes her bullet points to have an
indent of 0cm and the text to start at 1cm. When I set this up and
save the document as Normal.dotm it always reverts back to the default
settings when I open a new document. Does anyone have any ideas how I
can configure word so that it will always format bullet lists as she
wishes?