Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Loosing access to data source in Word 2003

OK, so it's going wrong even with a .doc data source.

Does the user (you?) have write access to both the folder and the share that
contains the .doc? (Actually, I am not sure what permissions they need, but
it is likely that Word is trying to create temp. versions of the data files
in the "X:\001 - Innere Verwaltung\001 - Organisationsmanagement\003 -
Presse - Oeffentlichkeit\PresseEinladungen\" folder. However, I do not know
why the user would be able to connect manually but not programmatically in
that case.)

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Franz Weghaus" wrote in message
Hello!

This is the result of the macro
****
Datacource.Name = X:\001 - Innere Verwaltung\001 -
Organisationsmanagement\003 - Presse -
Oeffentlichkeit\PresseEinladungen\Datenbank Outlook.doc
Datasource.Connectstring =
Datasource.QueryString = SELECT * FROM X:\001 - Innere Verwaltung\001 -
Organisationsmanagement\003 - Presse -
Oeffentlichkeit\PresseEinladungen\Datenbank Outlook.doc
****

Word is NOT running via Terminal Server.

Thank you for your trouble.

Franz Weghaus