Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default mail merge results and code toggle

Hi ?B?VkJBIE5vdmljZQ==?=,

When I hit Alt + F9, Word sometimes only toggles between the field codes and
field formating, never the results. Result is what I want to see.

I don't understand what you mean by "field formatting"? But, in any case, when
talking about mail merge you need to use the "abc" button on the mail merge
toolbar (or Step 5 in the Mail Merge Wizard in Word 2002/2003).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)