Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CWhit

Default The insert command has stopped working in all my Office produc

Thanks for the link, Carol, but unfortunately method 1 didn't work. I can
insert everything but "file" and "picture." Would methods 2 & 3 yield a
different result?

"Carol" wrote:

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"CWhit" wrote:

The insert command has stopped working in all my Office products. I cannot
insert a file, picture or new page in my document, and the Program is Not
Repsonding message appears. I have to exit the program and lose my
information. This has happened continuously today and I have checked
Publisher, Word and PowerPoint; the same problem occurs in each of these. I
have done both cold and warm reboots with no success. I use these products
for my business daily -- all day -- Help.