Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael Mauzey

Default Why do I have to CONSTANTLY re-install Word?

I have MS Word 2002. Every time I want to open
"Word", I get the Office XP EULA License agreement, (even though I do NOT
have Office XP ... I only have Works Suite 2002), when I click "Accept", it
goes to installing Microsoft Word Features ... about halfway through it, I
have to insert my Works Suite CD into my CD drive ... Word then finishes
and a new folder of "Microsoft Office Tools".

Why do I have to re-install it EVERY TIME I want to open word? I am sick of
Word ... I hate Word !!!!

Any help to end this seemingly endless installation process will be GREATLY
appreciated. Thanks!

pormike