BaLi - X

hiya mayt..
my suggestion is...

1. Click on View Menu and then Toolbar .. now select which toolbar you want
to have when you use microsoft word.

2. Hold Alt + V + T and select which toolbar you want to have when you use
microsoft word.

3. Right Click on blank space with your toolbars and select which toolbar
you want to have when you use microsoft word.

next time whenever you will open word only those you have selected will show
up rest not..

hopefully i have ansewered your question. please let me know at
if i may be of any other help.

--
BaLi - X

"Joan" wrote:

When I open a document, numerous toolbars display automatically. Some I do
want; others I do not want. Where can I set a default set of toolbar display
choices?

I'm also unable to get the Web toolbar to display automatically. In every
session (including documents that I have saved with the Web toolbar
displaying), I have to select the Web toolbar again.

Thanks