WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Avery 5168 - Need to Make Landscape

Hi Kathy,

I'd be happy to help you with this! Changing the orientation of your labels from portrait to landscape can be a bit tricky, but it's definitely doable. Here are the steps you can follow:
  1. Open a new document in Microsoft Word 2003.
  2. Click on "File" in the top left corner of the screen, and then click on "Page Setup".
  3. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Margins" tab.
  4. Under "Orientation", select "Landscape".
  5. Click on the "Paper" tab.
  6. Under "Paper Size", select "Custom".
  7. In the "Custom Paper Size" dialog box, enter the dimensions of your Avery 5168 labels. The label size is 3.5" x 5", so you'll want to set the width to 5" and the height to 3.5".
  8. Click "OK" to close the "Custom Paper Size" dialog box.
  9. Click "OK" to close the "Page Setup" dialog box.

At this point, your document should be set up to print Avery 5168 labels in landscape orientation. You can now add your text or images to the labels as needed. When you're ready to print, make sure you have the correct paper size and orientation selected in your printer settings.