Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Table of Conents Out of Order`

If the articles are in text boxes, it could be that the "second" article is
anchored to a paragraph that actually precedes the paragraph to which the
"first" article is anchored. Or, even if they're anchored to the same
paragraph, their order may be reversed.

http://word.mvps.org

"abs" wrote in message
Using Word 2007 and I have created a Table of Contents within a frame
(working on a newsletter). The TOC is picking up its data from styles and
it
works perfectly, except the items within the table of contents are out of
order. For example, I have two articles on page 1 and the second article
title is showing first in the table of contents. Suggestions? As always,
thank you for any help you can provide.