Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
geotso[_2_] geotso[_2_] is offline

Default How is this?

then, "Bob Buckland ?:-)" climbed to the rostrum and said:
Hi Geotso,

Thunderbird usually doesn't have an issue with that.

In Thunderbird check in
Tools=Account Settings=Composition & Addressing
to see if you've turned on the option to

'Automatically quote the original message when replying'

It's turned on alright. After all, as you can see, in this answer TB does
quotes the original messages; and that's because (in my opinion) in your
message's source there isn't the reference "X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response".

In viewing your message in Thunderbird it's showing Greek (ISO-8859-7) for text encoding.
In viewing in Outlook Express it shows Western Europe (Windows)
but changing didn't stop Thunderbird from including the original message in the reply.

That confirms once again that the problem is in the reference I said and not
anywhere else...

"geotso" wrote in message ...
It seems that OE you use as newsreader, adds a header "X-RFC2646:
Format=Flowed; Response" in your posts (Graham's post, too) that prevents my
Thunderbird from including the previous messages, along with my answer, when
I post back to you (or to Graham).

Could you please tell me how you edit the headers in OE, or it's a
server-side setting?

Thank you and sorry for the off-topic post...