Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L. L. is offline

Default installing Office 2003

First, thanks for responding to my query. I did go to Help and it said that
the program was already activated. When I installed the software on the
desktop chances are I activated the program then.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you activate Office 2003 on the laptop? (Help | Activate Product)

"L." wrote in message
I bought Office 2003 for my work computer and installed Word. I also work
from home on my laptop. I tried to install Word but now the laptop

software
doesn't work. It seems, after a lot of work that I can only open the

program
in safe mode and I can't retrieve any saved documents or write a new

letter.
Am I allowed to install the cd on 2 computers? Any help will be

appreciated.