Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
eve eve is offline

Default Margin printing problem only with MS Word

I recently have some problem with my HP PSC 2355, it was okay so far, but now
it prints out all Word files with such a thick margin on the bottom. No
problem with any other extensions (tried ppt for example, it's all okay) only
MS Word. When I print-preview the file on the monitor, it looks alright, but
when I actually print them, it's wrong again. I checked the margins and
printing preferences but they are set to normal, I reset the values on the
printer and tried different Word files, but problem occurs every time Any
suggestion is appreciated.
Also, if maybe I have accidentally fiddled with MS Word margins, where can I
reset them? Thanks in advance!