Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Autotext shortcut reference to use Shift F3

In all recent Word versions, the insert AutoText shortcut is F3, not
Shift+F3. Shift+F3 changes case (capitalization) of selected text.

kaytee wrote:

Word 2003 allowed me to create an Autotext entry and give it a single
character shortcut reference. When I wanted to insert that autotext entry in
a Word document or Outlook email message, I would type that one character
reference and press Shift F3. It would auto populate.

How do I do this in Word 2007?